Friday 23 October 2009

When Can I Come Back?


The goverment have decided that children are not safe in London. Major cities are being heavily bombed. Our children are at risk and for their protection they will be sent to a safe place in a country side. This is an immediate plan. Although it is recognised that the evacuated children will be scared this is a difficult decision but they need to be sent to countryside and will be protected and supported by a host family.

One of the parents Angela Lawrence aged 36 said " I was there, I saw the whole thing lot of children crying, and they didn't want to leave. One of my own children got evacuated. Sorry I cannot say no more it is too painful!"

A local teacher Sarah Garwood aged 22 said "It was horrible when my class of childern got evacuated. The memory will always be in my heart. I want my children back.
Reported by Junior Lawrence, Amy Garwood, Ibrahim Mohammed, John French and Kazys.





1 comment:

  1. wow love the article very cool
    i lik it alot

    ReplyDelete