Friday 22 October 2010

the blitz by justin and karla


The Blitz Survivor




Last night at 7:00 pm a house was bombed with a man inside, luckily he got out in time before the bomb detinated. The whole of Baker Street nearly caught fire from the dramatic explosion.

All this is happening because the Germans want to destroy our factories so we are not heavily armed. Right now Germans are getting ready to fly over us and bomb the major cities.


Bob has luckily survived the bombs dropping on his houe and this is his story. " I feel devestated that my house is almost gone because when I found the doodle bug (V1) in my kitchen then I knew that I had to get out the house as quick as lightning"


The Blitz is getting more and more dangerous and houses are being destroyed day by day. If your too frightened to stay in your house make sure you go to your nearby shelter or underground station.


If you have a story please contact us by using the address on the back of the newspaper.
By Justin and Karla.

No comments:

Post a Comment