Friday 22 October 2010

the blitz survivor



THE BLITZ SURVIVOR



Last night on the 7th October 7pm, a house was bombed with a man inside, luckily he got out before the bomb detonated. Nearly the whole of Baker Street caught on fire from the dramatic explosion.


All this is happening because the Germans want to destroy factories so we are not heavily armed. Right now Germans are getting ready to bomb major cities.

Bob has luckily suvived the bombing raids on his house.This is his story... "I feel sad and ashamed that my house is gone because when I found the Doodlebug (V1) in my kitchen, I knew I had to get out of the house as fast as lightning."


The bombings are getting more and more dangerous and houses are commonly being destroyed.If you are too frightened to stay in your house, go to your nearby shelter.
If you have a bombing story, please contact us by using the address on the back of the newspaper.
By Christopher Lee and Soundarya Ramesh Babu

1 comment: