Friday 22 October 2010

s.o.s save soldiers


s.o.s save our soldiers




On the 18th of November 1939 Paul Clark was sent away to fight the German Socalist Party or for short the Nazis now we are going to talk to him one year on.




"It was unexpected that all of the men had to war with the Nazis"says Paul . "I got shot in the leg once when I first went to Poland it was as scary as being bitten by a shark I couldnt fight for a week" "As much as it was hard it was a good experince fighting for my country,my mother was scared for me and i was scared for her being caught in the blitz". "It must have been heartbreaking all of the men leaving their familes to go and fight in the war,"says Lottie REP.


Raise money for soldiers in the war RIGHT NOW!

Paul has recoverd from his wound and is healthy.
By Oliver & Kristofer

No comments:

Post a Comment